Salary: £22,500 per annum
ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR – EXCELLENT CAREER PROSPECTS
Our client, a leading training provider, is looking to recruit a Administration Coordinator to join their established team in a busy office environment near Featherstone.
The company is offering the successful candidate a generous pension scheme (8% employer contribution) and holiday entitlement of 22 days plus bank holidays with the opportunity to earn an extra days’ holiday with each year of service up to a max of 25.
ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
- Schedule and manage training bookings for customers
- Processing course paperwork and issuing results
- Ensuring compliance throughout the process
- Producing reports for management and clients
- Collate and complete operational documentation and administration
- Adhere to all internal and external regulatory processes
- Act as the main point of contact for customers
- Work as a team to achieve KPIs and maintain compliance
ADMINISTRATION COORDINATORADMINISTRATOR PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Experience in administration
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Professional telephone manner
- Highly organised with ability to meet deadlines and KPI’s
- Accuracy and attention to detail whilst meeting regulatory guidelines
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work alone and as part of a wider team.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Administration Coordinator' please fill out the form below: