Salary: £28,000 to £33,000 (OTE)
ACCOUNT MANAGER- SUPPORTIVE ORGANISATION
Are you looking to join an organisation that really values their employees?
We are working with an Ecommerce company based in Leeds who are looking for their next member to join their established sales team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building strong relationships with new and existing customers whilst delivering excellent customer service. This is NOT a hard sell role.
Please note working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm and Monday to Thursday 3pm to 10pm and Friday 1pm to 8pm. The late shift will be a home-based shift and will be worked on a 1 in 4-week basis.
ACCOUNT MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers
- Develop and grow customer accounts
- Ensure customers receive excellent customer service
- Handle inbound enquiries from existing customers
- Conduct marketing activity
- Revive dormant customer accounts
ACCOUNT MANAGER PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Previous telephone based account management experience is desirable but not essential
- Confident in a telephone based role
- Strong work ethic
- Able to work remotely when required
- Enthusiastic, friendly with a desire to be successful
- Able to work as part of a small team with a real family feel
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Account Manager' please fill out the form below: