Salary: £19,000 – £21,000 per annum
Our growing client is part of a group of companies which supply services to the construction industry. They are a market leader in their field of expertise and boast a national presence with divisions across the UK. They are now looking for an Accounts Assistant to support their busy team.
The successful candidate will benefit from pension auto-enrolment, 33 days annual leave + holiday purchase scheme, Wider Wallet discount scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Healthcare Cashback Scheme, Free Flu Jab and a Bonus Scheme.
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly management accounts for 2 companies
- Identify improvements to both the reporting of information and internal controls leading to the enhancement the quality, accuracy and value of information.
- Raising monthly sales invoices.
- Processing & timely payment of purchase ledger invoices, monthly employee expenses and management of company credit cards.
- Bank transaction processing and daily reconciliation.
- Weekly purchase ledger payment runs.
- Monitoring / manage email boxes – check for purchase invoices and manage customer queries.
- Any other related duties as reasonable required
- Previous experience working in an accounts position would be preferable, but non-essential.
- Good attention to detail.
- Be able to demonstrate intermediate excel skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to proactively prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Accounts Administrator' please fill out the form below: