EXCELLENT CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES!
Our client operates within the property services sector and owing to growth, they now require an Administrator to compliment their established team on the outskirts of Pontefract. This is a hybrid role after training period whereby you can work from home 3 days a week.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong administration and customer service skills within a professional services environment.
Hours are Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm (35 hours per week)
ADMINISTRATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
- Dealing with customer inquiries by telephone and email
- Data entry for new and existing clients
- Setting up files for other members of the team
- Liaising with other estate agents to check the length of the property chain
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- Working as part of a fast paced, proactive team
- Support the team with administrative duties
- Attend training sessions
ADMINISTRATOR PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Experience working in a customer service/administrative role in an office environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team focus and proactive approach
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- A high standard of customer care
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Administrator' please fill out the form below: