Salary: £26,000 – £30,000 per annum
Our client is a leading business who provide commercial heating and hot water systems solutions to customers across the UK. They company is part of larger group who are highly regarded for their trusted reputation for service of excellence.
They now require an Assembly Engineer who will be responsible for all aspects of work untaken at their assembly facility, primarily the assembly and testing of their packaged plate heat exchangers.
On offer is a competitive basic salary (negotiable DOE), bonus structure, pension scheme, life assurance and excellent career prospects!
- Assembly of all models of packaged plate heat exchangers.
- Pressure, quality, and functionality testing.
- Maintaining strong communication lines with their sales support team for efficient and effective transfer of information, updates, etc.
- Handling and management of all goods in.
- Reporting or damaged goods/missing goods/non-arrival of orders.
- Stock management and reporting via SAP system.
- Handling of palletised and non-palletised stock by way of manual handling and with the use of various hydraulic handling/lifting devices.
- Conserving resources and suppliers to keep waste to a minimum.
- Ensuing workspace is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Escalation to management on identified areas of risk of concern.
- Identification of issues and resolutions, including implementing process adaptions to improve efficiency and functionally.
- Complete all work to a high standard, in line with company policy and ISO9001.
- Ensure health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience within mechanical engineering.
- Commercial or Industrial heating/hot water (desirable).
- Previously worked within manufacturing.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- The ability to self-motivated and prioritise within a complex workload.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Assembly Engineer' please fill out the form below: