Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
ASSESSOR MANAGER – FULL TRAINING PROVIDED + PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Opportunity to join an award-winning education management company based in Doncaster. Due to growth they require an Assessor Manager to line manage and support a team of apprenticeship assessors.
The successful candidate will benefit from training and the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification.
The role would suit a ‘hands on’ people manager who is process driven and demonstrates strong people management skills.
We are keen to speak to candidates who could transfer their skills from the education, training, financial services, legal, retail or hospitality sectors.
The company are offering this rare opportunity alongside a benefits package including a pension scheme (8% employer contribution), discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, employee enrichment activities and 22 days holiday (rising to 25 with each year of service).
- Line manage a team of assessors
- Performance management activities; capability monitoring, skills development, standardisation and disciplinaries
- Work effectively with a range of internal departments to ensure scheduled assessments are carried out
- Record and capture standardised decisions, and ensure all customers’ SLAs are exceeded
- Maintain an effective evidence base of completed assessments for external scrutiny
- Provide a range of qualitative and quantitative reports on the output of assessor activity
- Support the Internal Quality Manager and Head of Assessment
- Strong people manager
- Background in education, training, financial service, legal, retail or hospitality sectors
- Process driven
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver exceptional customer service and performance
- Computer literate – competent in MS Office
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Assessor Manager' please fill out the form below: