Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
JS Recruitment are proud to be working with a building services consultancy who provide mechanical and electrical design engineering services nationally. Due to their growth, they now require a Bid Coordinator to join their established team based in Solihull.
The purpose of the role will be to oversee the tender submission process from inception through to competition for bids within the Built Environment and Building Services Engineering sectors. The ideal candidate will be a driven team player who has excellent writing and editing skills to deliver high-quality narrative to tight deadlines.
On offer is competitive basic salary, 33 days holiday which will increase over time in service, company sick pay and many training and career development opportunities.
- Create and develop a Bid Library
- Interacting with the Senior Management and carrying out their requests to develop framework/non-framework bids
- Monitor incoming tender opportunities and Portal notices and ensure all notification alerts are setup correctly
- Research, assess and track future potential opportunities
- Write and complete all EOIs, PQQs, ITTs and RFIs
- Enter and update all opportunities identified onto our project management system
- Liaise closely with other group departments
- Identify tender requirements and allocate responsibilities
- Edit and proofreading tender responses and reviewing submissions
- Attend, when required, Framework/Tender Interviews with the relevant Bid Team
- Maintain and update all CVs and library of evidence for future submissions
- Maintain an up-to-date register of all tendering portals
- Bidding experience within construction
- Experience in delivering high-quality narrative to tight deadlines
- Knowledge and experience within Building Services highly desirable
- Trustworthy and ethical approach, exercising discretion where required
- Well organised, structured, and professional, with a passion for excellence and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload and demonstrate good time management to comply with deadlines
- Experience in a fast paced, national, and multi-site business
- Excellent communication skills (email/phone/face to face)
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Bid Coordinator' please fill out the form below: