Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 DOE
Our client a leading building services consultancy who provide mechanical and electrical design services nationally are looking to recruit an experienced Bid Writer to join a forward-thinking team.
The Bid Writer will be responsible for the completion of prequalification’s and framework tender submissions overseeing exciting national projects.
In return my client is offering a fantastic salary range between £25k- £35k dependant on level of experience, generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to join a growing business.
BID WRITER – JOB DESCRIPTION
- Monitor incoming tender opportunities
- Liaise with the senior management team regarding framework bids
- Complete pre qualifications questionnaires and expressions of interests
- Work with subject matter experts, graphic designers and other bid writers
- Contribute to review meetings and post- tender reviews
- Attend tender launches
- Edit and proofread tender responses
- Produce tender and interview presentations and supporting documentation
- Complete annual accreditation renewals
- Undertake market research
BID WRITER – PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Excellent level of competence in the use of Adobe Suite & MS Excel
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience of working to strict deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy
- Team Player
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Bid Writer' please fill out the form below: