Salary: Negotiable plus car allowance
BMS SERVICE ENGINEER– HVAC CONTROL SYSTEMS
We are delighted to be partnering with a well-established business who specialise in Building Energy Management control solutions. The company are part of a successful group who are highly regarded as market leaders in the energy sector.
As a result of continued growth and investment, they now require a BMS Service Engineer to join their established team to cover
the Northwest region.
The company are very well respected in the industry and renowned for being a great employer where people feel valued and
On offer is a negotiable basic salary, company car allowance or vehicle plus benefits in addition to support with training and additional qualifications.
- Responding to various customer service calls; both emergency or scheduled, on site and remotely.
- Carry out full checks, analyse and diagnose problems through testing.
- Deliver exceptional levels of client/customer service, discussing the best course of action.
- Identify actions required and providing timescales.
- Highlight any potential improvement or upgrade opportunities.
- Maintain all procedures in accordance with companies polices.
- Experience as a BMS / BEMS Service Engineer
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Knowledge of Trend, Siemens, Honeywell, Satchwell, Tridium, Johnson Controls etc
- Understanding of HVAC / Mechanical Plant
- Electrical knowledge to a competent standard
- Ability to work flexibly to meet customer requirements.
- Full driving licence and flexible attitude to travel.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Keywords: BMS, Building Management System, Control System, HVAC, Trend
To apply for the role of 'BMS Service & Commissioning Engineer' please fill out the form below: