Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
Building Physics Engineer
JS Recruitment are thrilled to be working with an award-winning, experienced building compliance company. With the group going through a period of growth both organically and via acquisition they now require a Building Physics Engineer to join them on the journey.
The successful candidate will work on a variety of projects with a focus on building compliance/energy assessment and consultancy. They will be a key and valued member of a growing team and continue to constantly improve service offering to customers.
- Produce SBEM calculations.
- Produce SAP calculations.
- Daylight modelling assessments.
- Overheating assessments.
- Produce energy statements and sustainability reports.
- Experience within the construction industry/ built environment.
- Experience using SAP software.
- Computer literature.
- Knowledge of UK Building Regulations & Renewables.
- Competitive salary dependent on qualifications/ experience.
- 33 days holiday (inc bank holidays).
- Company bonus scheme.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Workplace pension.
- The opportunity to be a part of a friendly, relaxed, and down to earth team within an award-winning environment.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Building Physics Engineer (SAP)' please fill out the form below: