Salary: £55,000 – £65,000 per annum
Location: West Midlands
BUILDING CONTROL MANAGER
Our growing client is part of group of companies which supply services to the construction industry. They are a market leader in their field of expertise and boast a national presence with division across the UK.
An opportunity has arisen for Building Control Manager to oversee the existing team in the West Midlands region, who provides Building Control services based out of their Cannock office.
On offer is a very competitive basic salary, company car or car allowance, performance related bonus scheme, 36 days annual leave, company pension, healthcare cashback and fantastic career development opportunities
- Membership of CABE, CIOB, RICS or equivalent.
- Previous in-house or external building control experience.
- Previous management experience or qualification is desirable.
- An interest in developing staff and ensuring that the team receive regular, candid and structured feedback on their performance.
- Ability to manage a busy and mixed caseload of building control projects.
- Knowledge and experience of working on large schemes.
- The ability to provide a client-led service, from the early RIBA stages through to completion.
- A proactive attitude towards maintaining our existing clients and fostering new relationships with prospective clients.
- Current valid driving licence.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Building Control Manager' please fill out the form below: