Salary: £25,000 – £27,000
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Our Rotherham based client is a well-established service provider, they work with a wide range of clients from SMEs to large corporate businesses. They now require a Business Development Executive due to organic growth.
The sales team are responsible for generating and building new business of which the business Development Executive will play in integral part. Working alongside the Business Development Manager you will be handling customers’ accounts, helping to improve processes and lead generation within the business while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions as well as providing excellent customer service.
In return you will receive the training and support required to build a successful career with a committed, friendly, growing company.
- Familiarise yourself with the services.
- Pro-actively identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to customers.
- Encourage existing clients to consider additional services.
- Build strong business relationships with key decision makers.
- Develop market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects.
- Analyse and expand business operations toward sustained growth.
- Perform competitor analysis toward obtaining an increased market share.
- Developing client relationships and strengthening industry partnerships.
- Identifying new clients by researching and creating networking opportunities.
- Experience within the IT industry or relevant sector.
- Proven experience in sales / business (desirable).
- Excellent written and verbal communication Skills.
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, pressurised environment.
- Positive, enthusiastic approach.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Ability to use web-based software packages.
- Ability to use all Microsoft Applications including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Full and clean driving license.
- Competitive salary.
- Monthly attendance bonus.
- Company Pension.
- Private medical scheme.
- A generous annual leave entitlement.
- Free Parking.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Business Development Executive' please fill out the form below: