Salary: £20,000 – £22,000
Our client, a leading training provider, is looking to recruit a Business Support Administrator to join their established team in a busy office environment.
This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive office environment.
In return, the company is offering the successful candidate a generous pension scheme (8% employer contribution) and holiday entitlement of 22 days plus bank holidays with the opportunity to earn an extra days’ holiday with each year of service up to a max of 25.
• Book accommodation
• Order course materials
• Collate apprenticeship induction packs
• Send certificates/results to learners
• Set up learner files and log in details for IT platforms
• Compliance check learner files & data input onto master spreadsheet
• Monthly coach CPD logs onto spreadsheet & send out reminders
• Log seminar dates/attendance and feedback on a master spreadsheet, scan and upload evaluation forms to SharePoint
• Learner checks on personal record database
• Adhere to deadlines to ensure course materials and examinations are supplied for courses
• General filing, copying, archiving
• Ordering name badges for successful learners
• Process course paperwork including data inputting onto bespoke systems, collating feedback
• Deal with ad hoc queries and phone calls. • Place client orders on request
• Data input on spreadsheets and learner record platforms
• Open and sort post
• General Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams
• Work to deadlines
• Experience in Business Administration
• Professional telephone manner
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Computer literate – competent in MS Office
• GCSE Grade C in English and Maths • Good word processing skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Highly organised
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a wider team
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
To apply for the role of 'Business Support Administrator' please fill out the form below: