Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 p.a. DOE
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO INTRODUCE A NEW CAFÉ CONCEPT TO DONCASTER!
Our award-winning client is looking for a General Manager to assist them in creating a relaxing, social and fun filled café experience for their employees and the people of Doncaster.
The General Manager will be involved from initial concept right through to taking the reigns and running a profitable business which maintains the highest service standards.
The role would suit an outgoing, creative individual who is passionate about delivering the very best service to customers.
- Contribute to brand development and interior design/layout
- Build and lead your own team
- Sourcing and liaising with suppliers
- Ongoing menu development
- Provide healthy, balanced and quality food
- Deliver the best coffee experience
- Maintain hygiene, cleanliness and allergen control
- Effective stock management
- Run a profitable business
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Store/General Manager experience or similar
- Background in coffee/catering/ hospitality
- Hygiene qualification desirable, training for the qualification can be provided
- Outgoing and creative
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent time, people and resource management/organisational skills
- Flexible approach – able to flex working hours as the project develops
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Cafe General Manager' please fill out the form below: