JS Recruitment are thrilled to be working with a leading construction business that offer fully integrated solutions covering the whole building lifecycle. They Facilities Management services team in Yorkshire are growing and they now require a Customer Liaison Officer to join their busy team.
The successful candidate will be supporting the maintenance division to deliver an outstanding customer journey by efficiently and effectively handling large volumes of customer enquiries and requests via the telephone and email whilst achieving challenging department and business performance targets and guidelines.
- Liaise with clients ensuring a high level of communication.
- Plan and co-ordinate maintenance contracts, ensuring:
- All servicing is planned economically in line with the Company’s contractual obligations.
- All works being carried out cost effectively.
- Engineers are kept busy at all times.
- The Tenant has been called to explain the works to be carried out, and the approximate time of arrival prior to sending engineers to any visit, either planned or reactive.
- Carry out works in accordance with the Company’s standard operating procedures.
- Make sure the IT system is kept fully updated at all times.
- Check fully and sign off the daily timesheets in accordance with the Company’s standard procedure.
- Client / tenant liaison to arrange satisfactory execution of the works.
- Placement of plant requisitions as per plant procedures.
- Maintenance of inputting and collation of completed works record sheets as requested.
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager with regards to resource allocation and status of works orders.
- Liaising with Client’s with regards to receipt, allocation, and status of work orders.
- Liaising with Client’s representatives with regards to receipt, allocation, and status of works orders.
- Preparation of documentation of individual works order for valuation.
- Liaising with Supervisors and Managers for the day-to-day operations of the contracts.
- Ensure the correctly qualified and experience operatives are sent to the relevant planned and reactive calls, paying particular attention to Gas Safety.
- Produce accurate invoices daily, adhering to the Company’s internal procedures and Client’s format.
- Depending on the particular contract, maintain high level of communication and co-operation with other departments within the Company.
- Work with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Carry out any other ad-hoc duties as directed and deemed reasonable.
- Over 2 years’ experience in a customer service role or similar.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Professional call handling.
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative.
In return they offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package including pension, life assurance and a comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Client Liaison Officer' please fill out the form below: