Our client, a leader in education management, is looking to recruit a Compliance Support Administrator to join their established team in a busy office environment in Doncaster. The purpose of the position is to support the department manager with investigations, provide guidance to assessment centres and assist with centre compliance.
The role of Compliance Officer would suit candidates with experience working in a regulated environment and knowledge of compliance.
The company is committed to developing its employees and as such, provides training, apprenticeship and career progression opportunities. In addition, they offer an excellent benefits package including a pension scheme, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, employee enrichment activities and 22 days holiday (rising to 25 with each year of service).
- Investigating cases of malpractice/maladministration and make recommendations for actions and outcomes
- Analysing course paperwork, documentation and information for potential evidence of malpractice and record findings
- Analysing evidence presented as part of an investigation
- Drafting investigation emails/letter and other correspondence
- Reviewing incoming emails, documentation or information and record findings
- Conducting telephone interviews with Centre staff and/or tutors in relation to investigations
- Conducting quality assurance calls and/or telephone interviews with learners and collating responses
- Writing summary reports of investigations
- Providing support and guidance to other departments with queries relating to course paperwork
- Representing the company at events, meetings or visits as required
- Any other tasks as the role may require
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Knowledge of compliance
- Understanding of the need for confidentiality
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Compliance Officer' please fill out the form below: