Salary: £45,000 per annum
Our client, a growing FMCG manufacturer, is looking for a Continuous Improvement advocate to embed a Continuous Improvement culture and drive process change in their business. The company boast a global presence, strong core values and a solid reputation for being a great employer.
As a new and high-profile position, this is a key hire for the business and presents an exciting opportunity for career development in the Continuous Improvement arena. The role will be ‘hands on’, involving both the shaping and implementation of strategy.
We are keen to speak to candidates who are highly motivated and driven to succeed. You will demonstrate a flair for inspiring others and true passion for Continuous Improvement.
• Develop and implement site CI strategy
• Build strong relationships to embed a CI culture and drive process change
• Gain buy-in from key stakeholders and ensuring best practice is implemented
• Manage and deliver master schedule aligned to strategy
• Train and coach colleagues on LEAN manufacturing concepts
• Facilitate post implementation reviews
• Conduct internal audit assessment and work with colleagues to deliver actions
• Work with the wider group to benchmark and share best practice
What you’ll need:
• Background in manufacturing, ideally Food/FMCG sector
• Accredited Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or higher
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Lean Manufacturing
• Passion for driving a continuous improvement culture
• Ability to influence at all levels and inspire others
• Highly motivated and driven to succeed
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data).
JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. JS
Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
To apply for the role of 'Continuous Improvement Manager' please fill out the form below: