This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading company specialising in the supply of e-learning products to some of the most recognisable employers in the UK.
The company are committed to developing their employees, providing training opportunities and offering a range of benefits including a pension scheme, discounted gym membership, critical illness cover and generous holiday entitlement.
The purpose of the role to provide support customers (learners/employers):
- Act as the first point of contact for customers
- Manage multiple email inboxes
- Resolve technical issues on behalf of customers
- Deal with e-learning orders
- Conduct testing on products & systems
- Conduct system training sessions with customers
Applicants will demonstrate:
- Experience in a customer service role
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- The ability to communicate complex information
- Professional communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills and great attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Customer Experience Advisor' please fill out the form below: