Salary: £24,000 to £26,000
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE
Our client is on the UKs leading manufacturers with distribution centres across the UK. They are now looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their growing and busy team based at their Yorkshire depot.
In return the company are offering an excellent salary of up to £26,000 per annum, 33 days holiday plus bank holidays and bonus scheme.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Dealing with customer complaints and fiding a resolution
- Taking and placing customer orders
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure repeat business
- Liaise with internal department to ensure a great customer journey
- Update schedules
- Chase progress of orders
- Log and resolve any debit notes
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE SPECIFICATION
- Previous customer service experience
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Positive attitude to build rapport internally and externally
- Purchase order processing and invoicing experience
- Wholesale background
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE' please fill out the form below: