Type: 2 Year FTC
Salary: £24,500 raising to £26,000 after training
JS Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting a Customer Support Advisor for an established and highly successful organisation based on the outskirts of Pontefract.
The successful candidate will be leveraging their previous customer services experience in a busy team, have experience of handling customer queries, be able to juggle several requests simultaneously without becoming flustered.
- Provide excellent customer support through liaison with the customer, third party suppliers, SM’s, ABMs, and other departments.
- Answering direct calls from customers and delivering service and support for the customer.
- Advise customers on threshold levels for bulk deliveries.
- Providing existing and prospective customers with price information on request.
- Process applications / accounts for Customers.
- Liaise daily with Sales Managers and Area Business Managers on all aspects of customer service.
- Deliver the customer service element of the channel strategy set out in the specific business channel KPI’s.
- Help to maintain customer accounts in CRM.
- Calling existing customers to secure orders to meet or exceed required targets.
- Control aged debt by using Business Planning reports to follow up payment of outstanding invoices.
- Provide feedback on KPI’s for each channel in relation to sales targets, quotations, order placing, aged debt, DSO.
- Record and gather information in relation to customer complaints ensuring all information is correctly logged.
- Assist in investigations to close out complaints.
- Raise credit / debt notes.
- GCSE in Mathematics, Science & English.
- 2 years’ experience in sales or customer service role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A Team player.
- Customer focused and passionate about providing excellent customer service.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Customer Support Advisor' please fill out the form below: