Location: Ossett, Wakefield
CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISOR – HYBRID WORKING (3 DAYS FROM HOME)
Our growing client is a market leader in their services to companies in the construction industry and vaunt a national occupancy with divisions across the UK. A rare opportunity has arisen to join their team as a Customer Support Advisor. The purpose of the role is to provide technical support and advice to customers, carry out quality assurance audits and contribute to the development of technical documents and software manuals. The role would suit candidates who have experience within customer service and administration who are looking to grow and develop their career as full training will be provided. The successful candidate will benefit from comprehensive training, the opportunity to work towards an industry specific qualification, a competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement, pension scheme and free parking.
- Dealing with enquiries efficiently
- Log all inbound calls on the call register
- Work towards the relevant industry qualifications
- Carry out quality assurance audits
- Assist in developing organisational policies and procedures
- Review and assist with the development of training courses and materials
- Conduct accompanied visits where required
- Develop and contribute to technical documents and manuals
- Carry out assessments
- Any other related duties as required by the Line Manager
- Experience within administration/customer service
- Adept with technology, familiar with mobile, website and desktop technologies.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to understand and explain complex issues over the phone or via email.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to assess, analyse and interpret data.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all.
Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. KEYWORDS: Graduate, Degree, Information Technology, Telephone
To apply for the role of 'Customer Support Advisor' please fill out the form below: