EXCELLENT CAREER DEVELOPMENT & PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES!
Our award-winning client provide products and services to some of the most recognisable employers in the UK. The company have an enviable reputation as an industry leader with both national and international operations. They are looking for a Customer Support Officer to join their friendly team in Doncaster.
The office is a vibrant and supportive working environment where training opportunities are provided and career development is encouraged.
The company is offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including a pension scheme, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, employee enrichment activities and generous holiday entitlement.
As a Customer Support Officer, you’ll be responsible for:
- managing a portfolio of customer accounts
- ensuring customers receive exceptional service
- dealing with queries and providing advice to customers
- processing customer applications
- completing operational documentation and administration
- producing reports
- Experience in similar role which has included administrative duties
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage a varied and ever changing workload
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Computer literate
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Keywords: Account Manager, Account Management, Client Services, Customer Service Advisor, Administrator, Administration
To apply for the role of 'Customer Support Officer' please fill out the form below: