Customer Support Representative – EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Our award-winning client is looking to recruit a Customer Support Representative to join their team in Doncaster. The company has an enviable reputation as an industry leader with both national and international operations. The office is a vibrant, friendly and supportive working environment where training opportunities are provided, and career development is encouraged.
As a Customer Support Representative, you’ll be responsible for managing a portfolio of key business accounts ensuring they receive exceptional customer service. The role is very varied, and the workload can change daily from dealing with customer queries, processing applications, working closely with customers to ensuring compliance, providing advice with a solution orientated approach.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must demonstrate excellent customer relationship management skills along with strong administrative experience and the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a fast-paced environment.
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including a pension scheme, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, employee enrichment activities and generous holiday entitlement.
Customer Support Representative – JOB DESCRIPTION
· Establish and maintain strong working relationships with clients to ensure repeat business
- Adhere to all internal processes and procedures required to deliver business services
- To ensure reports meet the required standard and are delivered within an agreed timescale
- Engage with clients and key stakeholders to maintain the highest levels of customer service and support
- Promote the company values with emphasis on Integrity and Customer Service
- Offer an end to end service that meets the needs of all clients
- Ensure compliance in line with requirements
- Promoting company services by cross-selling and up-selling where appropriate.
- Conduct support meetings (virtually where possible) with customers when required, including but not limited to, website training, service level reviews and keeping in touch meetings.
- Process sales orders accurately and efficiently.
- Provide support to other areas of the business when needed.
- Attendance internal and external training sessions when required
- Other duties as required
- Experience within a similar role which has included administrative duties and client relationship management
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage a varied and ever changing workload
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Computer literate
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Keywords: Account Manager, Account Management, Client Services
To apply for the role of 'Customer Support Representative' please fill out the form below: