Salary: £20,000 to £21,600 per annum
Our award winning client are looking for an Assessment Support Officer to join their established team in Doncaster. This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive office environment where training opportunities are provided, and career development is encouraged.
The role would suit candidates with experience in Business Administration.
The company is offering the successful candidate a generous pension scheme (8% employer contribution) and holiday entitlement of 22 days plus bank holidays with the opportunity to earn an extra days’ holiday with each year of service up to a max of 25.
- Run daily reports, update systems and spreadsheets
- Log information and inform managers where service level agreements have not been met
- Complete actions in line with deadlines and targets set
- Support with answering queries
- Manage the department email inbox
- Set up new records on the system
- Request ID badges
- Prepare delegate packs for training and standardisation events
- Request and collate feedback from courses and events
- Experience in Business Administration
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate – competent in MS Office
- GCSE Grade C in English and Maths
- Good word processing skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a wider team
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Assessment Support Officer' please fill out the form below: