Salary: Up to £35,000 p.a. DOE
Our client is an award winning, global organisation who support some of the most recognisable brands in the UK. They have a strong reputation for being a forward-thinking business with people focus and employee engagement at the heart of everything they do making this a genuinely great place to work!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead on digital marketing strategy across group. This is a key hire for the business and we are keen to speak with dynamic, creative marketing professionals with a demonstrable background and true passion for Digital Marketing.
On offer is a competitive basic salary and generous remuneration package!
The successful candidate will have primary responsibility to plan, develop and implement all aspects of the digital marketing strategy to raise brand awareness, generate increased income, and build stronger relationships with audiences.
This will involve managing the whole process from the planning stage, right through to implementation and evaluation of activities.
The ideal candidate will be creative, hands-on, organised, motivated and possess the confidence to take ideas forward.
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Officer or similar role
- Enhanced knowledge and awareness of Data Protection regulations and processes
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience of working with content management systems
- Knowledge of Kentico CMS platform desirable
- Experience in SEO, PPC, email marketing and social media
- Excellent written and content creation skills
- Enjoys working as part of a team to create exciting campaigns
- Able to manage multiple campaigns/projects
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analysis skills
- Excellent interpersonal manner
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Digital Marketing Manager' please fill out the form below: