WAREHOUSE & DISTRIBUTION ASSISTANT – MARKET LEADING BUSINESS – EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
Our Doncaster based client are highly regarded as leaders in their field of expertise, as a result of continued growth across the business, they require a Distribution Assistant to join their established team. The purpose of the position is to assist with order processing, printing of internal stock, packing orders and dispatching goods.
The role would suit candidates with experience working in a warehouse environment, dealing with stock replenishment and preparation of goods in/out deliveries.
The company is committed to developing its employees and as such, provides training, apprenticeships and career progression opportunities.
In addition, they offer an excellent benefits package including a pension scheme 8% employer contribution, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, employee enrichment activities and 22 days holiday (rising to 25 with each year of service).
WAREHOUSE & DISTRIBUTION ASSISTANT – JOB DESCRIPTION
- Picking, checking and despatching of all products and associated materials
- Printing and assembling materials and portfolios
- Printing and packing of paperwork and materials
- Processing sales orders and working with external courier services to produce labels and reports for despatch
- Booking in and sorting of internal / external post
- Working in the warehouse to replenish stock and prepare goods in/out deliveries
- Use of Manual Handling equipment (Pallet Trucks, Trolleys etc.)
- Drive company vehicles to carry out internal post runs and delivering to other offices/customer premises
WAREHOUSE & DISTRIBUTION ASSISTANT – PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Ability to work with accuracy and high attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office
- SAGE 200 would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Team player
- Valid Counterbalance Forklift Licence would be advantageous but is not essential
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website: https://jsrecruitmentuk.com/privacy-notice/
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
KEYWORDS – Warehouse, Distribution
Salary up to £17100.00 per Year
To apply for the role of 'Distribution Assistant / Warehouse Assistant' please fill out the form below: