Salary: £20k per annum
Our client, a leader in education management, are looking for an E-Learning Administrator to join their team in a busy office environment in Doncaster.
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including a pension scheme with 8% employer contribution, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, employee enrichment activities and generous holiday entitlement.
Duties will include:
- Creating new courses on the e-learning platform
- Updating information on the e-learning platform to ensure accuracy
- Ensuring administration requirements for users are managed and fulfilled
- Dealing with customer queries
- Strong administration and IT skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Confident verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'E-Learning Administrator' please fill out the form below: