Salary: £35,000 – £37,500
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
JS Recruitment are proud to be working with a global manufacturing business who specialise pumping, agitation, mixing, separation and purification technologies for fluids of all types. Due to their growth, they now require an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their established team based in Leeds.
The purpose of the role will be the effective maintenance and repair of all designated plant and equipment to maximise uptime this. The ideal candidate will be a driven and motivated engineer with good fault-finding capabilities.
On offer is competitive basic salary, 33 days holiday, up to 8% pension contribution, healthcare scheme plus many more.
- Planned & reactive maintenance activities on CNC machine tools.
- Electrical fault finding with & without diagrams.
- Custodian of the site wiring diagrams.
- Assist in the building maintenance for the Leeds site.
- Ensure subcontract work is carried out under the appropriate safe working policies.
- Develop, evaluate or review plans and criteria for a variety of projects and activities.
- Review and inspect work for quality, accuracy and completeness.
- Familiar with the environmental aspects and impacts of the activities and processes.
- Familiar with the risks and hazards with the activities and processes.
- Participate in and actively support company initiatives.
- Participate in and actively support continuous improvement initiatives.
- HNC / HND in Electrical Engineer required (or equivalent) / Time Served Electrical.
- BS7671 18TH
- 2391 Inspection & Testing (Desirable).
- Relevant experience within related industry.
- Knowledge of health and safety at work regulations.
- Understanding of Lean manufacturing.
- Project management skills.
- CAD and general computer skills.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Electrical Maintenance Engineer' please fill out the form below: