Our high-profiled client who are widely recognised as leaders in their field of expertise are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Electrical Technician to join their dynamic team based in Knottingley. You will get the opportunity to take your electrical skills to the next level and play a crucial role in the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems and equipment.
Trust, Respect, Reliability & Flexibility are the core values that are at the forefront of this organisation, and you will have the opportunity to part of an exciting journey and be truly valued.
- Install, test, and maintain electrical systems in accordance with industry standards and regulations.
- Troubleshoot and repair faults.
- Perform routine inspections and preventive maintenance.
- Collaborate with other engineering to develop and implement electrical plans.
- Provide technical guidance and support to other team members.
- Keep accurate records of maintenance, repairs, and installations.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends, technologies, and safety standards.
- Electrical qualification.
- Good fault-finding skills.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Professional approach.
- Someone who can work independently; multitask, organise and prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines.
- Practically minded: able to roll sleeves up and get stuck in!
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Electrical Technician' please fill out the form below: