EMPLOYER ENGAGEMENT OFFICER
Our client, a leader in education management, is looking to recruit an Employer Engagement Officer to join their established team in an office environment in Doncaster. The purpose of the role is to act as the main point of contact for employers and apprenticeship providers, providing them with support and guidance.
The company is committed to developing its employees and as such, provides training, apprenticeship and career progression opportunities. In addition, they offer an excellent benefits package including a generous pension scheme, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, employee enrichment activities and 22 days holiday (rising to 25 with each year of service).
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers to ensure repeat business
- Provide advice and guidance to customers to ensure compliance
- Complete operational documentation
- Process invoices and certificate returns
- Deal with customer enquiries
- Adhere to all internal and regulatory processes
- Work as a team to achieve KPIs and other customer service targets
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent time management/organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative to deliver exceptional customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication and reporting skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Awareness of confidentiality and data protection issues
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website: https://www.jsrecruitmentuk.com/privacy-notice/
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
KEYWORDS: Customer Service, Account Manager, Education, Work-Based Learning, Apprenticeships, Employer Engagement
Salary up to £18000.00 per Year
To apply for the role of 'Employer Engagement Officer' please fill out the form below: