EMPLOYER ENGAGEMENT OFFICER – EXCELLENT CAREER PROGRESSION
Our client, a leader in the education field, is looking to recruit an Employer Engagement Officer to join them at their vibrant and friendly Head Office in Doncaster. The purpose of the role is to act as a main point of contact for employers and deliver high levels of professional account management.
The role of Employment Engagement Officer would suit a candidate with strong customer service and administration skills.
This is a great opportunity to join an organization which supports career progression and provides a benefits package including a generous holiday entitlement, pension scheme (8% employer contribution), discounted gym membership and critical illness cover.
- Provide account management and support to customers, ensuring all receive outstanding service
- Provide advice and guidance to customers
- Complete accurate operational administration from allocated centres
- Complete SAGE invoicing
- Process certificate returns
- Collate and complete all required paperwork, ensuring all bespoke requirements are understood.
- Undertake visits to customers when required
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with clients to ensure repeat business
- Experience in a customer service, administration role or similar
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Computer literate – competent in MS Office
- Good attention to detail and highly organised
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Employer Engagement Officer' please fill out the form below: