Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 per annum
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Our client is a market leading supplier with a national presence. The business employs over 600 people and boasts a reputation for growth, training, and staff retention. They require a Field Service Engineer to enhance the reptation of the organisation by delivering effective repairs, servicing and preventative maintenance and excellent customer communication.
The field service engineer is responsible for responding to calls, rectifying faults, installing devices, and working on a broad range of printer manufacturers.
- Attending customer sites to repair a broad range of manufacturers printers, MFP’s, photocopiers, and hardware, as directed to the highest level of customer service
- working to achieve service level agreements and optimised routing for field-based activities.
- Returning parts and swap outs/loans to the workshop in a timely manner along with relevant paperwork.
- Advise the Call Centre of any existing or potential service-related problems to prevent customer dissatisfaction
- Upholding the professional company image at all times
- Ability to participate in the Out of Hours rota
- Providing accurate weekly time and expense sheets
- Updating the service systems in real time via remote technology
- Working alongside technical support team to ensure engineering accuracy on site
- Completion of Engineer Service Reports for each job attended and submitting them in accordance with correct procedure
- Maintaining constant close contact via timely updates with the Service Desk and Logistics Departments
- Participating in training and meetings as required.
- Proven fault-finding/diagnosis experience on a wide range of hardware and software
- Working knowledge and understanding of the operation of all types of printers and other peripheral technology
- Formal I.T qualifications i.e., HND, ONC computer studies or relevant comparable work experience
- An understanding of the service industry relating to call management and logistic supply
- Experience in the support of printers, plotters, and scanners
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good verbal, written and communication skills
- Flexible working style
- Ability to work accurately and calmly under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative and ‘think on your feet’
- Providing excellent customer service
- Current driving licence
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy
To apply for the role of 'Field Service Engineer' please fill out the form below: