Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 pro rata, per annum
An exciting opportunity to join a company within the financial services sector., who are looking for a strong Financial Services Administrator who is keen to develop further. In return they are offer a competitive basic salary and a great benefits package.
The role would suit candidates who have experience in an office support role with a financial service or related sector background.
The successful candidate will provide high level administrative support to the wider team to ensure that relationships between clients can be optimised and assist with the daily operation of the office.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Provide high level technical and administrative support to the wider team
- Deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties
- Prepare files including compliance required documentation; research; illustrations and supporting documentation
- Ensure that files are complete with all required client identification documentation and necessary application forms
- Process applications accurately and record the required management information
- Progress applications with product providers, advisers, clients, and other third parties to ensure that each case completes in a timely manner
- Previous experience in an office support role, ideally in financial services or related sector
- Desirable to have knowledge of relevant regulation and legislation
- Experience of client management systems such as Salesforce
- Good organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Manages time effectively with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone client interaction skills and ability to build rapport swiftly
- Excellent written communication skills
- Broad experience of Microsoft Office
- Always demonstrates a positive attitude
- Calm under pressure
- Can work on own initiative but can work well in a team
- Open to change with a creative approach to problem solving
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Financial Services Administrator' please fill out the form below: