A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well-established agency in East Leeds as a Front-End Developer. This is a pivotal role within the business whereby you will be working on a range of exciting projects.
🌟 Position: Web Developer
📍 Location: Leeds LS15
⏰ Type: Full-time, Permanent
💰 Salary: Up to £35,000 p.a. DOE
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 23 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Training Opportunities
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AS A WEB DEVELOPER:
- Build pixel-perfect websites based on visuals produced by the design team
- Fully learn, and maintain the companies in-house front-end framework
- Be passionate about front-end development, ensuring high standards are achieved
- Work collaboratively, sharing ideas of new features and implementations that will enhance the product
- Keep up-to-date with Google ranking factors relating to front-end code
- Have good communication skills and a determined attitude
- Buy into the role with a view to long-term progression
KEY SKILLS AS A WEB DEVELOPER:
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Confident communication skills
- Enthusiastic & positive attitude
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Front-End Developer' please fill out the form below: