Salary: £21,673 to £22,500 per annum
GRADUATE ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE
Our client, a leader in their field of expertise, are looking to recruit a Graduate Commercial Administrator to join their established team in a busy office environment in Doncaster.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work effectively as part of a team, produce accurate technical documentation, meet tight deadlines and be competent in using software such as SharePoint, Excel and Word.
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including a pension scheme with 8% employer contribution, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, employee enrichment activities and generous holiday entitlement.
GRADUATE ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE – JOB DESCRIPTION
- Maintain a demanding workload developing and reviewing documents
- Keep team processes and work instructions under review and make recommendations for improvements where possible
- Carry out the management and review of products and associated material to ensure compliance
- Ensure colleagues are kept informed of development progress
- Identify, record and follow up interest in new product developments
- Identify potential new areas of development
GRADUATE ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE – PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to produce accurate technical documentation
- Great attention to detail
- Experience working to deadlines
- Computer literate and competent in MS Office, particularly SharePoint, Excel and Word
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Graduate Administration Executive' please fill out the form below: