JS Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy renowned for matching the best candidates with the best companies. We’re passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and work to world-class standards. Our modern offices are conveniently based in a town centre location within easy reach of the motorway networks and public transport links.
We’re keen to speak to motivated, conscientious and customer focused Graduates who want to build a career in an industry where the work you do makes a real difference.
As a Graduate Trainee Resourcer, you’ll help candidates to find their dream job and businesses to become more successful by securing the talented people they need.
Working alongside a friendly and experienced team you’ll receive incredible support from talented colleagues throughout your training and benefit from a clear career development plan with progression opportunities to Consultant, Account Manager and Senior positions.
- Provide resourcing and administrative support to a Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Identify and attract suitable candidates to meet client requirements
- Manage and develop candidate relationships
- Assist in the recruitment process by liaising with colleagues, candidates and clients
- Enter candidate, client and job details onto the database
- Create job specifications and post job adverts
- Monitor/review applications and follow up on applications
- Prepare candidate profiles
- Arrange interviews
- Complete and issue offer confirmation forms
- Prepare terms of business
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive basic salary
- Bonus scheme
- Team/individual incentives
- Early finish on a Friday
- Car parking space
- Generous holiday entitlement 25 days plus Bank Holidays (holiday entitlement increases with service)
- Company pension scheme (employer contribution increases with service)
- Comprehensive training programme
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Educated to degree level
- Professional attitude and excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Passionate about customer service
- Target orientated and self-motivated
- Willing to learn and driven to succeed
- Full UK Driving licence and own vehicle
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
KEYWORDS: Graduate, Graduate Trainee, Resourcer, Graduate Resourcer
To apply for the role of 'Graduate Trainee Resourcer' please fill out the form below: