Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 DOE
Are you ready to embark on an exhilarating journey with a market-leading business? Do you want to play a pivotal role in shaping the future of health and safety in the workplace? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our award winning client specialises in providing a range of services to a diverse clientele, including commercial, industrial, and domestic clients. The company is on the rise, and they are seeking a passionate Health and Safety Assistant to join their dynamic team at their head office near Wakefield. This is your chance to be part of an evolving business that’s going places!
What’s On Offer?
- Competetive Salary
- Pension scheme
- Perk Box benefits
- Free onsite parking
- Training opportunities to enhance skills and knowledge.
As a Health and Safety Assistant, you will work closely with the Health and Safety Manager playing a pivotal role in supporting the organisation’s commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment. Your responsibilities will encompass various aspects of health and safety, including Risk Assessment and Method Statements (RAMS), safety audits, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and essential administrative functions.
What You’ll Need:
- Proven background in Health and Safety; experience in construction or a related sector is ideal.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety regulations, standards, and industry best practices.
- NEBOSH or IOSH certification would be advantageous.
- Strong organizational, administrative, and record-keeping skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and safety management software.
- Detail-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team.
- Don’t miss the chance to be part of our forward-thinking team and make a meaningful impact on health and safety.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Health & Safety Assistant' please fill out the form below: