Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 pro rota, per annum
Location: Colton, Leeds
An exciting role as a HR Coordinator has arisen to join our well-established client based on the outskirts of Leeds. This is an excellent opening to work with a growing business who offer fantastic career progression and training opportunities.
Our client is looking for an experienced HR person with a passion for people as well as strong administrative skills. The main part of the role is co-ordinating on areas such as people administration, employee wellbeing, learning and development.
21 Hours, over 3 days
HR COORDINATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
- Deal effectively and efficiently with enquiries to deliver a positive internal customer experience
- Provide information on a range of HR policies and procedures as required via all communication channels
- Establish and maintain appropriate files and records, both manual and computerised ensuring all information can be quickly retrieved
- Co-ordinate all recruitment from advertising to new staff inductions
- Co-ordinate training requirements and log
- Respond to queries and complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Liaise with other Departments within the organisation and external bodies as required to develop and maintain efficient and effective working practices
- Work closely with Managers and ensure all appropriate letters are sent in a timely fashion
- Record and monitor all staff absence providing reports as required
- Responsible for all benefit administration and record keeping
- Update the organisation chart/s as required
- Other HR duties
HR COORDINATOR PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Previous experience as an HR Administrator/Coordinator
- Keep up to date on all current HR best practice and current legislation and continuously develop HR professional knowledge
- Adhere to audit and compliance activity as required
- Experience of providing other general administrative duties
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'HR Coordinator' please fill out the form below: