Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
INTERNAL SALES EXECUTIVE
Our client is a well-established manufacturing business based in Pontefract. They are now recruiting for an Internal Sales Executive to join their team due to growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive organisation with great training opportunities.
INTERNAL SALES EXECUTIVE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Analyse past and current sales, identifying sales patterns, and using this analysis for sales strategies.
- Implement these strategies with both the sales office and external team.
- Maintain regular contact with merchant branches to promote all Joule products.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with merchants, customers.
- Liaise with Sales Managers to both maintain and increase our sales.
- Problem Solving and Quoting
- Promote product awareness – after training to develop own knowledge.
- Identify issues and engage with the sales team when needed.
- Identify any need for promotional activity and roll out when required.
- Prepare weekly reports on activity and success rates.
- Build effective working relationships with other team members and departments to optimise opportunities and share best practice.
- Maintain high standards of personal conduct at all times in line with Company values.
SALES SUPPORT EXECUTIVE PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Previous experience in a B2B sales role is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Commercial business awareness with the ability to act and make decisions.
- High level of computer skills including Microsoft Office packages and Microsoft NAV.
- Educated to GCSE or above in English and Math.
- Ability to multi-task and to ensure external reps and customers are kept informed.
- Patience, tenacity, and strong attention to detail are essential.
- Ability to work on your own initiative to manage your own pipeline, call backs and potential leads to maximise opportunities.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Internal Sales Executive' please fill out the form below: