Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
We are working with a market leading Estate Agency based in Pontefract, they are looking for an ambitious Lettings Manager to join their established team.
This is an exciting opportunity for property professionals with Lettings experience who are looking to progress their career and within a dynamic and growing organisation.
- Attend market appraisals and deliver new instructions
- Monitor incoming tenant leads and follow up promptly
- Market properties
- Generate new leads from existing landlords
- Maintain a database of applicants
- Manage an existing lettings team and set clear strategies
- Conducting inventories, inspections, check ins and check outs
- Raise company invoices
- Ensure compliance is met
- Handle complaints in a timely manner and support the team
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Lettings Manager/ Senior Lettings Negotiator experience
- Demonstrated experience of successful new instructions
- Strong negotiation skills
Knowledge of property law
- IT Literate
- Confident communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Lettings Manager' please fill out the form below: