MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER
Are you a skilled engineer with leadership abilities? Are you passionate about maintenance and driving operational excellence? Look no Further! Our established client is seeking a talented and motivated Maintenance Team Leader to lead their maintenance team to new heights of success.
Here’s why this organisation stands out:
- UK’s Leading manufacturer: They supply 300 products, manufactured and distributed from 8 factories and 2 rail connect depots throughout the UK.
- Leadership Role: Take the next step in your career by leading a highly skilled team. You’ll have the opportunity to mentor, guide, and inspire your team, driving their performance and fostering a culture of excellence.
- Collaborative Environment: You’ll closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, operations, and management, to develop and execute maintenance plans, ensuring seamless operations and achieve business objectives.
- Career Growth: They invest in their employee’s growth and development. Through professional development opportunities, and career advancement initiatives, they support your journey towards personal and professional success.
- Management of production operation and maintenance, responsibility for attaining productivity targets.
- Scheduling of weekly manning levels and overtime requirements.
- Breakdown and repair work for production equipment.
- Planning of clean down activity, mould changing, cleaning and assessment for repair.
- Risk assessment, for all production activity.
- Identification and proposal of plant improvement projects.
- First aid cover for the plants.
Join this team of passionate professionals and drive maintenance excellence. To apply for the position of Maintenance Team Leader, please submit your resume. We eagerly await reviewing your application and discussing how you can contribute to this organisation’s success.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website:
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
KEYWORDS: Manufacturing, Leadership, Maintenance, Engineering, Technical, Electrical, Mechanical
To apply for the role of 'Maintenance Team Leader' please fill out the form below: