Exciting Opportunity for a Management Account to Join an Amazing Finance Team Today!
Are you confident with Management Accounts? Ready to take your skills to the next level in a dynamic environment? Look no further because we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you to shine!
🌟 Position: Management
📍 Location: Ossett
⏰ Type: Full-time, Permanent
💰 Salary: Up to £45,000
As a Management Accountant, you’ll play a crucial role in producing the management accounts whilst reviewing processes to implement change to improve ways of working when necessary. The successful person will also offer assistance and guidance to members of the transactional team, as and when required.
RESPONSIBILITIES AS A MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT:
- Production and continual evolvement of the monthly Management Information.
- Audit prep and assistance through Audit process.
- VAT Returns and maintaining the fixed Asset Register.
- Profit and lost analysis.
- Support forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Provide accurate and timely management information to the key stakeholders within the business.
- Ensure appropriate levels of financial control are in place.
- Be the go-to person for financial support for internal stakeholders.
- Apply best practice and lean methodology when resolving issues and improving regular tasks.
- New qualified or actively studying towards ACCA/CIMA (finalist).
- Commercial awareness with diverse experience.
- Payroll experience is advantageous.
- Construction experience is desirable.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Management Accountant' please fill out the form below: