Salary: £36,500 per annum
Location: Near Pontefract
Are you a Multi Skilled Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Our client, a growing FMCG manufacturer, is recruiting for a Multi Skilled Engineer with a mechanical bias to provide maintenance and engineering support to their productions departments.
The company boast a global presence, strong core values and an excellent reputation for being a great employer. They offer a comprehensive benefits package including a generous pension scheme (up to 12% employer contribution), 33 days holiday, life assurance and private medical cover.
We are keen to speak to Mechanical Engineers who demonstrate experience working in a high-speed manufacturing environment.
- Monday to Thursday 6am – 2pm Friday 6am to 11.30am
- Monday to Thursday 2pm – 10pm Friday 11.30am to 5pm
- Trouble shoot and fault find to maintain automated processes and machinery
- Provide technical advice and breakdown support
- Assist in developing preventative maintenance plans
- Contribute to the installation and commission of new machinery
- Assist with project work and continuous improvement initiatives
- Create, update and administer Safe Working Procedures
- Contribute to the training and development of colleagues
- Work effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Adhere to Health & Safety requirements all times
What you’ll need:
- Mechanical Engineering qualification or apprentice trained
- Experience working in a high-speed, manufacturing environment
- Good working knowledge of pneumatics/hydraulics systems
- Good working knowledge of machining processes – turning, milling, grinding
- Welding skills – MIG, TIG, MMA
- IT skills – competent in MS Office
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Multi Skilled Engineer' please fill out the form below: