MECHANICAL SERVICES ESTIMATOR – MARKET LEADING ENGINEERING BUSINESS – PACKAGE NEGOTIABLE
We are delighted to be partnering with a leading engineering client who operate on a national basis, having been established for many years, they boast a strong reputation for service excellence and reliability. This dynamic business provides a range of mechanical and technical services to an impressive portfolio of customers across the private and public sector.
They are keen to strengthen their team and now require a Mechanical Services Estimator who will be based at their head office near Wakefield. The successful candidate will be responsible for liaison with key stakeholders including the client, technical and engineering teams, scoping works, working out costings and generation of quotes through to the delivery of works via means of deploying mechanical services engineers. This is primarily an office-based role with occasional site visits.
On offer is a competitive basic salary plus benefits including, pension scheme, life insurance and 33 days holiday.
- Mechanical Estimating experience with a good understanding of pipework and fittings
- Experience of sourcing and buying pipework and fittings
- Welding knowledge would be desirable
- Qualification HNC or above in Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Ability to read & Interpret drawings accurately
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work using own initiative with confidence and accuracy.
- High attention to detail and analytical thinker
- Microsoft Packages including Excel, Word and Outlook
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Mechanical Services Estimator' please fill out the form below: