Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 per annum
Location: Kingston Upon Hull
MULTI-SKILLED ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE – DAYTIME HOURS
Our well-established Manufacturing client operate in the UK and internationally and are widely recognised as market leaders along with being great place to work. The business is going through a period of growth and now require a Multi-Skilled Engineer with an electrical bias to join their team in Hull.
Hours of work are:
- Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm (some flexibility required)
- Overtime is available
On offer are excellent benefits including 12% company contribution pension scheme, 32 days holiday and free onsite parking.
- To ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe manner and FULLY comply with all EH&S legislation and Company procedure
- To ensure plant machines is performance is maximised through effective response, fault finding, diagnosis, and repairs.
- To assist in developing planned maintenance schedules, and to undertake/direct the maintenance activities
- Assist in compiling a plant inventory for packing lines and maintaining it up to date
- Provide a portfolio of critical spares and create detailed stock locations in the stores area
- Ensure stores stock level are sufficient to maintain the machines
- Use of proven approaches to breakdowns –i.e., RCA, 5 Why, Predictive etc.
- Involvement in SMED and Lean Activities working with production team
- Engage and lead team of multi-disciplined personnel to enforce Engineering principles and disciplines
- Provide support with lean programmes and contractor control
- Enforce and implement duties given to other associates and report progress.
- Electrical Engineering qualification or apprentice trained
- Sound mechanical skills
- Good knowledge and ability to fault find on electrical installations
- Knowledge of PLCs with the ability to fault find
- Good IT and numeracy skills
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website:
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Multi-skilled Electrical Engineer' please fill out the form below: