Multi Skilled Engineering Technician (Mechanical OR Electrical Bias will be considered)
NO WEEKENDS AND A 4 DAY WORKING WEEK!
Are you a Mechanical or Electrical Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Our client, a growing FMCG manufacturer, is recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Mechanical Engineer to provide maintenance and engineering support to their productions departments.
The company boast a global presence, strong core values and an excellent reputation for being a great employer. They offer a comprehensive benefits package including a generous pension scheme (up to 12% employer contribution), 33 days holiday, life assurance and private medical cover.
We are keen to speak to Multi-Skilled Engineers who demonstrate experience working in a high-speed manufacturing environment.
The working hours are a rotating 4 week working shift pattern: –
Week 1 – Monday to Thursday – 2pm – 12am
Week 2 – Tuesday to Friday – 6am – 4pm
Week 3 – Monday to Thursday – 5am – 3pm
Week 4 – Tuesday to Friday – 6am – 4pm
Multi-Skilled Engineering Technician Responsibilities:
- Trouble shoot and fault find to maintain automated processes and machinery.
- Provide technical advice and breakdown support.
- Assist in developing preventative maintenance plans.
- Contribute to the installation and commission of new machinery.
- Assist with project work and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Create, update and administer Safe Working Procedures.
- Contribute to the training and development of colleagues.
- Work effectively with colleagues at all levels.
- Adhere to Health & Safety requirements all times.
What you’ll need:
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification or apprentice trained.
- Experience working in a high-speed, manufacturing environment.
- Good working knowledge of pneumatics/hydraulics systems.
- Experience of working with PLC’s (programming ideal if electrical bias)
- IT skills – competent in MS Office.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Multi Skilled Engineering Technician' please fill out the form below: