Salary £21,673 per annum
OFFICE ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT – GENUINE CAREER PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
Our client a progressive organisation is looking to recruit an Office Administration Assistant to join their established team in Doncaster. The purpose of the role is to act as the main point of contact for customers providing them with advice, collecting data and completing operational administration.
The role would suit candidates who demonstrate experience in administration, strong customer service skills and can work with high levels of accuracy to ensure documentation is completed accurately.
In return the company are offering genuine career progression and development opportunities, pension scheme, discounted gym membership and generous holiday entitlement.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT – ROLE PROFILE
- Act as the main point of contact for customers
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers to ensure repeat business
- Ensure correct data is collected
- Collate and complete operational documentation and administration
- Promote the company’s services
- Resolve any customer queries and complaints
- Adhere to all internal and regulatory processes
- Work as a team to achieve KPIs and customer service targets
OFFICE ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT – PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Experience in administration
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Professional telephone manner
- Highly organised with ability to meet deadlines
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Awareness of confidentiality and data protection issues
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Office Administration Assistant' please fill out the form below: