Salary: £20,000 – £24,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well-established business in Pontefract. This is a great opportunity to grow and develop your career!
Our client is looking for an Office Administrator. In this role you will be responsible for administration support and Reception. As an Office Administrator with front of house responsibilities you’ll have a professional and friendly personality, with strong communication skills.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
- Dealing with customers and suppliers in a professional manner
- Filtering post and telephone calls ensuring correct prioritisation
- Reception duties/Greeting visitors
- Management of subcontractor CIS deductions and customer/construction CI deductions and filing returns and payments to HMRC
- Administration support to staff in the office
- Ensuring that staff records are kept up to date for expenses, travel, holidays, and sickness
- Ensuring workshop consumables, office stationery and other items are kept in stock
- Logging purchase invoices received and providing authorisation where appropriate (XERO)
- Sales support where required including formatting of sales documents
- Helping maintain up to date accounts
- The management and implementation of CHAS & Safe contractor accreditation
- Responsible for completing quarterly VAT returns within the specified time and making all necessary payments to HMRC
- Assisting in keeping records of appointments, writing up quotations, replying to customers and other general duties.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR JOB SPECIFICATION
- Background in administration
- Ideal account experience, in particular Xero
- Computer literate – competent in MS Office
- Good attention to detail
- A desire to learn and develop within a dynamic and fast-changing work environment
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Ability to juggle tasks and prioritise
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website:
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Office Administrator' please fill out the form below: