OPERATIONS DIRECTOR – WEST YORKSHIRE – PACKAGE NEGOTIABLE DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
JS Recruitment are partnering with a market leading client based in West Yorkshire who offer specialist services to the property sector. The business has experienced year on year increase in turnover and now requires an Operations Director to enable the ongoing development and controlled growth of the company. This is an important hire for our client and the successful candidate will be highly regarded as a key member of the senior leadership team.
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity, you must demonstrate a proven background in an operational environment along with excellent technical and market knowledge within Estate agency or Conveyancing at either Manager or Director level.
On offer is a competitive basic salary and package which is negotiable dependant on experience.
The primary function of the Operations Director is to oversee all operational activities, focusing on delivering against the business strategy, maximising profitability and driving operational performance to ensure service excellence for clients and increase of market share.
Responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of the day to day management of the operations teams
- Translating strategic plans into defined operational plans
- Identifying opportunities to increase efficiencies and make cost savings
- Improvement of existing systems and processes
- Defining performance management KPIs to monitor operational success against objectives
- Developing leadership, coaching and succession plans to increase employee effectiveness
- Developing succession plans
- Managing internal & external suppliers
- Establishing a culture of continuous business improvement
- Educated to Degree level in Operations Management or Business related – Desirable
- Operational experience at either Manager or Director level within property or conveyancing – Essential
- Excellent market knowledge and technical ability – Essential
- Highly motivated with strong operational leadership and management skills – Essential
- Ability to drive operational performance, manage change and deliver excellence – Essential
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills – Essential
- Budgetary P & L experience – Essential
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website: https://www.jsrecruitmentuk.com/privacy-notice/
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
To apply for the role of 'Operations Director' please fill out the form below: