Salary: £37,500 per annum
OPERATIONS MANAGER – PROPERTY SECTOR – HYBRID WORKING AVAILABLE
Are you a property professional with a knack for driving operational performance?
If you’re ready to lead a large team, deliver service excellence and contribute to the success of a growing organisation, we have the role for you!
JS Recruitment are partnering with a market leading client who offer specialist services to the property sector. Based in Pontefract, the business has experienced year on year growth and now requires an Operations Manager to take responsibility for ensuring operations run effectively and efficiently to service their strong client base.
This organisation is all about people, collaboration, innovation and delivering outstanding customer service. As Operations Manager you’ll be at the forefront of driving operational performance to support business objectives.
We’re keen to speak to candidates who demonstrate experience leading operations in the property sector; residential sales, conveyancing, mortgages or similar.
What’s On Offer?
- Salary £37,500 per annum
- Performance related bonus
- Full-time working hours Mon – Fri 09:00am – 17:00pm
- Hybrid role – work from home 3 days p/wk
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Day to day management of the team
- Responsibility for capacity and resource planning
- Completing monthly one to one planning with six direct reports
- Developing management reports
- Responsible for ongoing service reviews
- Identifying opportunities to promote the business
- Maintaining strong business relationships
- Coaching and training support
- Conduct annual reviews
- Ensuring compliance standards are met
- Continuous improvement
- Experience leading operations in the property sector; residential sales, conveyancing, mortgages or similar
- Highly motivated with strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to drive operational performance, manage change and deliver excellence
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
KEYWORDS: Operations Manager, Manager, Business Manager, Operations Team Leader
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Operations Manager' please fill out the form below: