PAYROLL & HR ASSISTANT
Our client, a market-leading service provider based in Doncaster, is looking for a Payroll and HR Assistant to support their busy team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the HR team to advise on and process payroll, absence, expenses and vehicle administration.
The company offer an excellent benefits package including an attractive pension scheme and generous holiday entitlement.
- Prepare and process monthly payroll
- Prepare payments, process HMRC submissions and provide payroll information to the Finance Team
- Check HMRC guidance and provide information to staff and HR Team
- Provide office support for the HR Manager and Senior HR Advisor and respond to queries in their absence
- Work with HR colleagues to administer pregnancy/maternity/paternity procedures, Corporate Pension Scheme and Auto Enrolment requirements
- Assist the HR Administrator with annual leave, absence, travel bookings/costings, credit cards, company cars, licence checking and all benefits administration
- Record and produce reports on sickness and attendance
- Create electronic staff files using Sage Payroll
- Assist with induction days and co-ordinate staff training sessions, pensions briefings and HR workshops
- Set up e-learning programmes for staff
- Support the HR team with credit cards, company cars, licence checking, all staff benefits and recruitment administration
- Payroll experience
- Knowledge of HMRC requirements and statutory payments
- Strong administration skills
- Computer literate – particularly Excel
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website: https://jsrecruitmentuk.com/privacy-notice/
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
Keywords: Payroll, HR, Human Resources
Salary up to £18000.00 per Year
To apply for the role of 'Payroll and HR Assistant' please fill out the form below: